At Paintmia, we take your privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information in accordance with the latest data protection laws and regulations.
This policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use our website. By using our website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this policy.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. How do we use your information?
We use your information to:
- Fulfill orders and deliver products and services to you
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails and newsletters
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide support
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
3. How do we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
5. How can you control your information?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information at any time by contacting us. You can also unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email.
You can integrate any products, services, ads or integrations with Ghost yourself if you want to, but it's always a good idea to disclose how subscriber data will be used by putting together a privacy page.